After graduating from Western Michigan University in 1998, Anthony was hired by Cap Gemini Ernst and Young as a staff consultant out of the Denver, CO office. Anthony traveled extensively both domestically and internationally managing large scale software implementations for Fortune 500 telecommunication carriers. In 2003, Anthony left Cap Gemini Ernst and Young to form Altruis Benefit Consulting with his father Robert who was a successful lifetime entrepreneur. Together, Anthony and his father have grown Altruis Benefit Consulting to over $45 Million in annual premium sales as of 2017. In addition to this growth, Altruis Benefit Consulting has received the following accreditations:
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) - “Top of the Table” Qualifier – 2007 to present
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) – “Soaring Eagle” Qualifier – 2011 to present
- Crain’s Power Seller – 2009
- Elected to the Board of Directors MDAHU (Metro Detroit Associating of Health Underwriters) as Legislative Chair in 2013 and 2014
- Advisory council member – Priority Health Insurance – 2010 to present
- Advisory council member – Health Alliance Plan (HAP) – 2012 to present
- Platinum Presenter – Michigan Association of CPA’s – created and delivered
- Continuing Education (CE Credit) course on PPACA for CPA membership
- Assisted in the drafting of Senate Bill 693 which detailed the structure of the
- Michigan State Health Insurance Exchange
- Represented the state of MI at the 2012, 2013, and 2014 NAHU Capitol
- Conference to lobby congress on ways to improve the functionality and delivery of PPACA
- John James for US Senate (MI) – 2018 – Current Health Policy Advisor
- Press features include Crain’s Detroit, The Oakland Press, The Observer/Eccentric, and National Public Radio (NPR).
Outside of the office Anthony enjoys spending time with his family and competing in marathons, triathlons, and squash. In addition to these activities, Anthony is an avid golfer and skier.